Thank you so much for your participation and support of the Brew City Charity Open paddle event this past Saturday. WE RAISED $17,900!
It was a great day with a great group of guys having fun, while raising money for two great causes.
Brew City Charity Open by the Numbers:
- Make-a-Wish Wisconsin, 4 year old Barrett’s Wish Raised $9,300
- Make-a-Wish Team Matches Won: 32
- $1,000 bonus went to Barrett’s wish due to the winning teams bonus
- The Charles E. Kubly Foundation Money Raised $8,600
- Kubly Team Matches Won: 22
Special thanks to the following:
- Everyone that pitched in over the course of the day to help the event run smoothly
- Big shout out to the Madison and Chicago guys for making the trip to help our cause
- Joe Dietz for coming in from Colorado and running many tireless errands during the day
- All the raffle donors to allow us to raise additional funds for the charities
…and let’s not forget to mention David Brock & Johnny Watson for steamrolling their opponents trying to keep us on schedule
THANK YOU again for your support and generosity! We look forward to planning and seeing everyone at next year’s event to raise money for another two great charities. If you took any photos during the day, please send them our way.
Dan, Curt & Gards
A great midday match between Pecor/Cantwell vs. Zipp/Stuckslager. These guys make paddle look easy.