Paddle with a Purpose
The mission of Cedar Club Charities is to create opportunities for our members to give back to the community and in doing so, position The Cedar Club as a responsible corporate citizen. The organizations we choose to support are local charities or non-profit community organizations. We strive to serve the underserved organizations that exist in our communities, providing a positive example for other platform tennis clubs to join us in giving back to the community.
• Charity is personal.
• No one will be required or pressured to contribute.
• Organizations that we support will not be closely affiliated with a specific religion.
• We will focus on smaller, local organizations that don’t receive as much support as larger, more established charities.
• We will support charities as well as non-profit, civic organizations.
• Our geographical reach will start in Cedarburg and radiate out to the surrounding communities of our members.
• Cedar Club Charities will always be open to suggestions and ideas.
• There will be on-going campaigns as well as campaigns tied to club events.
• The contributions of our members will consist of time, talent or treasure.