This years club clean up day is Saturday, September 26th.
If you can show up for a hour or two would be great! Many hands make of light work. Below is a small list of what we’d like to get accomplished. If you have a weed whacker, please bring. The property can always use a good whack! Those of you with battery powered tools should bring those with you. Any and all help is appreciated.
- Replace/repair fasten down deck boards and stairs….. = yes stairs work and powerwash court too
- Standard outside cleanup….mow, weed, empty eaves – yes
- Powerwash plastic around Einhorn box – yes
- Vaccuum clubhouse….clean out fridge and cabinets – yes
- Repair/replace gates on court that are broken – sure
- A couple of the access doors to the heaters need repairing
P.S. > #1 was a really crappy idea.