Thanks to our fearless female members of the club, a leak in the gas line to court 1 and the firepit has been safely corrected. Said Deb Doughty, “You could tell something was odd when we got there.”
Thanks to the fast actions of Brad Brogan, the repair team was called in and the line is now safely back in action.
Said Club President Dale Borowiak, “Propane status is back to green!! Use all as you normally would.”
Which still means that you can use the heaters to help dry off the court, but snow has to be shoveled off before you ever use the heater. Likewise, if you light a fire in the pit, be sure that the last one at the firepit turns off the gas… Oh, and don’t leave anything on the fire table if you’re not prepared to pull it off of there.