Tomorrow’s tournament rescheduled for April 28th.

In a scenario like this, you are damned if you do and damned if you don’t.  With the weather looking like sleeting rain all day tomorrow not to mention 25 mile an hour winds the decision to postpone the tournament has been made.  One major concern in the lack of functioning heaters on at least two of the Town Clubs courts.

If this impacts your ability to compete, please let us know.  Hopefully we won’t have too many teams that aren’t able to play on April 28th.
Feel free to reach out to me or Scott Pecor if you have questions.
— Duke