Hello Globall Paddle Players AND OTHER CEDAR CLUBBERS…..
After the daytime matches are over and the sun goes down we will transform 3 courts to black light Globall paddle. We have about 40-50 ADDITIONAL people joining in for the evening festivities for dinner, drinks, good company and Globall paddle to help us raise even more money. It is $25 per person for food/drinks and paddle…all going to charity. Anyone (including significant others) is welcome to participate in the Globall paddle portion of the evening,
For the rest of you, thank you all for playing in the Town Club vs. Cedar Club Paddle with a Purpose tournament this Saturday March 4th to raise money for the Globall Giving Organization.
Attached are the pairings. Everyone plays three matches within your flight. We spread out the times as best we could. As you can see, we made some adjustments to field the best combinations we could, so you may not be in the flight corresponding with your ranking. For instance, we kept Duke in the A flight, despite his point total being below Mull. Sorry, Russ, you have to play with me. If you don’t like your partner….
Here are some key things to be aware of:
- ALL money raised Saturday will go to the charity as the event is being co-sponsored by Dan, Curt and Gards
- Attached you will find the estimated match times. We will start promptly at 9 AM, and want to keep a consistent flow. Aaron will be in charge of any court changes and starting times throughout the day, so please do not “claim” a court. These are estimated and we reserve the right to move matches around if needed. If you leave, do not go far because you may be up sooner than the anticipated match time
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your first scheduled match time
- When you arrive, please go sign in and register. Payment types are check or credit card. Registration fee is $75 per player and you have the ability to change/add additional donations at any time throughout the day at the registration table
- There will be donation bins if you would like to donate any new or used sports equipment laying around your house or you want to pick up a few items at Target. The top 10 items on Globall Givings request list are: Hula Hoops, Playground Balls, Tennis Rackets, Cones and Pinnies, Soccer Jerseys, Shorts and Balls, Exercise Mats, Golf Clubs, Running/Basketball Shoes, Baseballs, and Volleyballs
- There will be betting. Dan is creating the lines for feature matches, and there will be pari-mutuel betting for each flight. More details to follow
- There will be breakfast, lunch and dinner provided along with lots of beer, wine and alcohol
- After the daytime matches are over and the sun goes down we will transform 3 courts to black light Globall paddle. We have about 40-50 ADDITIONAL people joining in for the evening festivities for dinner, drinks, good company and Globall paddle to help us raise even more money. Anyone is welcome to participate in the Globall paddle portion of the evening.
- There will be a trophy ceremony upon conclusion of the event.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again for playing, it is looking like we should have awesome weather and it is sure to be a great day.
— DAN and CURT
GloBall Giving is a suburban Milwaukee-based charity that collects and distributes new and gently used sporting equipment from retailers and the garages, storage sheds, basements and attics of families like yours.
Match Pairings PDF > Final Global Match Times 3.4.17